Satisfy your summer craving with a…
No-Cook Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream in Coconut Milk Base
What You Need
2 Cans of Coconut Milk
1 – 1 3/4 Cups Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
5 – 7 Tablespoons Coffee Powder
Pinch of Salt
Ice Cream Maker
1. Chill coconut milk for at least 4 hours before blending the ingredients.
2. Scoop coconut milk into your blender.
3. Mix in coffee powder.
4. Gradually add sugar and vanilla.
5. Blend ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
6. Pour mixture into your ice cream maker.
7. Once done, transfer final ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container. Bread pans would be a better option.
8. Smooth top with a spatula.
9. Freeze overnight, or until solid.